Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The show is over

Well guys and gals, thought I'd drop by and let everyone know yesterday was my last day of service for the Local Sheriff's Department! I was called in and let go because of "budget cuts". After almost a year back and numerous disagreements with the wife about going on nights, I got the letter saying my services were no longer needed. I was mad at first but now I'm just hurt, but never fear after my shoulder surgery at the end of the month I have some leads on a job.
 It does suck that it happened especially right here at Christmas, but never fear ol' HIL has a plan. LOL!
I have filed for my unemployment and have talked to the new Sheriff. He said he would be glad to have me back when he takes office in July. So out with the old and in with the new! Plus AD said if I needed any references or letters of recommendations he would be glad to help out. So my plan for tomorrow is go enjoy a good long round of recoil therapy and relax. We will be ok! The Lord will not put on me more than I can bare and if He brings me to it, He will bring me through it. So until next time spread the love and keep it between the ditches! HIL

No comments:

Post a Comment