Tuesday, October 4, 2011

And it's over!

Well guys and gals Kilted To Kick Cancer is over and I would like to thank everyone who helped me out with donations and read my blog. Or what there was of it, LOL! All the donations are tallied and the final amount is $8,114.50  all 100% of that money going to cancer research! I'd also like to congratulate AD for his decisive victory in the contest (way to prostitute yourself I hope you can find stilettos in you size LOL), no I'm kidding he is a good guy and did a great job!
    As far as this blog thing I think I'm gonna keep trying it for at least a little while to see if maybe next year I can do better than I did this year. Once again everyone who participated in the fund raiser thank you, everyone the donated thank you, and finally everyone that reads this thing I write and doesn't think I'm a complete idiot thank you too!!                      Until next time, HIL

No comments:

Post a Comment