Monday, August 29, 2011

Why me?

I swear sometimes I can't catch a break. Here I sit at my house sicker than a dog thinking I am coming down with strep throat. All the years I've been in EMS and Law Enforcement I've only had it once Christmas of 2010 and for those of you who have never had it let me tell you IT SUCKS!!!!!! There is nothing worse than to watch your beautiful wife who also has strep throat get up early and fix a Christmas dinner fit for a king and not be able to eat it. Flash forward to August 2011 and now once again we are both sick and she has to get up and go to work. Once again sucks-central!!! Oh well I guess it could always be worse, though I'm not exactly sure how. Y'all be safe and don't worry this will not impede upon Kilted to Kick Cancer my kilted pics will still be posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment